"Medicine is not Healthcare, Food is Healthcare, Medicine is sick care, We are what we Eat"
It's summertime and the eating is easy... Too easy!
Without school/work structure a healthy routine of meals and snacks can melt away and we find ourselves eating salads loaded with dressings, cheese, fried foods, processed meals, Ice Cream,Fizzy drinks loaded with sugar.
Healthy eating does not mean bland and boring, nutrient rich food can be very tasty.
Here are some of the foods I shall be cooking:
- Greek Lamb with Yoghurt Flatbreads
- Salmon & Prawn Burger with Mango Salsa
- Piri Piri Chicken Traybake
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Green Goddess Salad
- Elderflower Yoghurt Panna Cota with grilled Nectarines
- Strawberry Cheesecake Jars
- & more