"Medicine is not Healthcare, Food is Healthcare, Medicine is sick care, We are what we Eat"
It's summertime and the eating is easy... Too easy!
Without school/work structure a healthy routine of meals and snacks can melt away and we find ourselves eating salads loaded with dressings, cheese, fried foods, processed meals, Ice Cream,Fizzy drinks loaded with sugar.
Healthy eating does not mean bland and boring, nutrient rich food can be very tasty.
Here are some of the foods I shall be cooking:
- Avocado Breakfast Bowl
- Smoked Salmon, Egg & Feta Muffins
- Seared Tuna, Tomato & Butterbean Salad
- Lemon & Thyme Chicken Traybake
- Greek Lamb Kebab, Yoghurt Flatbread, Tzatziki
- Courgette & Cardamom Cake
- Elderflower Yoghurt Panna Cota with Processco Stramberries
- Banana Ice Cream